As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Pansies, Borage, Chives, Calendula, Edible Wildflower Seed Packet Collection 7 Varieties of Flower Seed for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated, Includes Viola, Nasturtium and Bee Balm #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants within this assortment are mostly annual, with the exception of Common Chives and Wild Bee Balm, which are perennial flowering plants. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
B1. This assortment includes 8 individually packaged strains, Swiss Giants Pansy, Common Chives, including Tiger Eye Marigold, Johnny Jump Up, Wild Bee Balm, Jewel Nasturtium, Borage and Pacific Beauty Calendula.
Most are used to add coloring to boring salads. All flower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All of the flowers within this assortment are edible. Quality flower seeds packaged by seed needs. They can also be used as a garnish as well.
2. SWEET YARDS #ad
Wildflower Seeds Edible Flowers Mix, 1 Ounce Over 7,000 Open Pollinated Annual and Perennial Seeds #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Your edible flower patch contains 16 different wildflowers that can all be eaten! A variety of colors, textures, and tastes! Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 7, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!.
3. sustainable sprout #ad
Chives, Chamomile, Bachelor Button, Edible Flower Seeds Variety 7 Pack — Nasturtium, Calendula & Borage Seeds for Planting — Easy Growing Annual & Perennial Edible Flower Garden Kit, Calendula, Viola #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Store seeds in a dark, dry and cool place and use them for for successive sowings. Product of usa: we only use highest quality seeds for planting. 100% saistafction guarantee! They are sourced and packed in the USA. Our seeds are tested to 90%+ germination rates at the time of packing. Great gift: our unique and charming seed packets designs make a great gift for a variety of occasions such as housewarming, preppers, babyshower, anniversary gift and more.
Edible flower garden: flower seeds individual packets that will grow into the best edible blooms that you can use in salads, soups, garnish, cooking and other culinary uses.
More seeds than the competition: each seed packet contains more seeds than other brands. The most popular varieties of annual and perennial edible flowers including Nasturtium, Viola, Chamomile, Calendula, Chives, Bachelor Button, Calendula and Borage. All seeds are heirloom, non-GMO, Open Pollinated and Non-Hybrid.
You will also get a bonuS Kitchen Conversions Magnet, a useful tool in your kitchen. Follow our easy instructions on the back of the seed packets! Be sure to download our detailed online Seed Starting Guide, included in your kit, cakes, to get the best results. Perfect for couples, bridal party, gardeners, birthday, vegetarians, vegans, survivalists, or those looking for a new hobby. The ultimate edible flower seeds variety pack and bonus magnet: the best edible flower seeds to make your own organic kitchen edible flower garden. Flower seeds for planting in pots or in the garden.
4. Botanical Interests #ad
Botanical Interests "Edible Flowers Seed Collection, 10 Packets with Recyclable Colored Box #adBotanical Interests #ad
- Based seed company since 1995; compliant with all USDA laws and regulations regarding seeds. Heirloom pansy "swiss giants blend", Organic Sunflower "Heirloom Beauties", and Viola "Johnny-Jump-Up".
Set includes: alyssum "allure pastel blend", Heirloom Bachelors Button "Tall Blend", carnation "Chabaud Blend", Flower Mix "Edible Beauties". Beautiful selection of 10 varieties of flower seeds that offer a gorgeous array of edible flowers petals only to your garden! Non GMO seeds.
2023 seeds. Heirloom hollyhock "chater's double", Heirloom Organic Lavender "Munstead", Heirloom Nasturtium "Single Blend". Suitable substitutes may be made due to manufacturer's supply. Quality non-gmo seeds by botanical interests, a u. S. Comes with recyclable colored box and tie with bow.
5. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
Edible Flowers Indoor Garden Seed Starter Kit, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting, Wood Gift Box, Burlap Pots, Trimmers, Plant Markers, Soil, Home Gardening Gifts for Plant Lovers, DIY Growing Kits #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- With this edible flower kit, and calendula seeds. Grow your own garnish: this seed kit has all the supplies you need to start your flower garden – no need for any extra trips to the nursery! The kit comes with 4 packets of high quality heirloom seeds, windowsill, 4 burlap grow bags with waterproof lining, porch, 4 bamboo plant markers, 4 potting soil disks, balcony, and a lined wood box that doubles as a planter.
We want your indoor gardening journey to be a successful one! Our heirloom vegetable seeds are always grown in the USA and are tested for the highest germination rates before they’re added to your seed packets. We started as a veteran and family-owned, sustainable products you can trust — a practice that continues to this day. Expert growing support: when it comes to support, detailed instructions, a private FB Grower Community, a grower help bot through FB Messenger, we’ve gone above and beyond.
You’re not just buying flower seeds — you're getting guidance for your gardening journey! Start your garden on the countertop, gardening shears, or outdoor garden – it’s decor for your digs and your diet! Unique gift ideas: because these starter kits have everything you need to get growing, they make one-of-a-kind gifts for gardeners, gifts for chefs, plant lovers, and hobby growers alike! Edible flowers are also perfect for the kitchen – try this beautiful, well-packaged set for cottagecore housewarming gifts, or even gifts for bakers and cocktail lovers in your life.
Start an edible flower garden: add a touch of color to your home and to your plates! our starter garden kit comes with heirloom, chamomile seeds, Shasta Daisy, Pot Marigold, non-GMO seeds for growing Cornflower, you can introduce vibrant hues into your cocktails or culinary creations and expand your eatable flowers palate beyond common blooms grown from nasturtium seeds, and Viola Tricolor. Always grown in the usa: at garden republic, small business focused on creating safe, our goal is to make the art of growing plants simple and accessible for everyone.
6. Rebel Gardens #ad
Lavender, Borage, Organic Edible Flower Seeds, Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors, Nastrurtium, Chamomile, Chives, Clendula #adRebel Gardens #ad
- 100% guaranteed – 100% delicious: you’ll love how rebel gardens non GMO certified herb seeds sprout, grow and taste or your money back. So go ahead, feed your family Mother Natures best when you Click Add to Cart Now.
The perfect gift: the beautiful & unique seed packets, Valentines Day, christmas, plus the 100% compostable packaging makes this collection great for Mothers Day, or anytime you want to give the gardener in your life something special & unique.
Certified organic – heirloom – non hybrid - non gmo seeds: If it goes in your body it should be the best which is why Rebel Gardens only sells Certified Organic seeds. Usa grown: grown, harvested, & packed in the United States. Culinary collection: 6 varieties of edible flowers in this mix, Chamomile, Borage, including Nasturtium Jewel Mix, Lavender Vera, Garlic Chives, & Clendula Pacific Beauty Mix.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Edible Flower Seed Collection for Planting, Lavender, Pansy, Non-GMO Heirloom Seed to Grow a Tasty Flower Garden, and Borage, Sow Right Seeds, Individual Packets Nasturtium Alaska, German Chamomile #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large individual packets of nasturtium Alaska, Lavender, German Chamomile, Swiss Giants Mix Pansy, and Borage - this collection boasts five colorful flowers that also add some fun flavors to your plate.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information on the “Gardening Tips” section of our website.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies and bees love flowers that taste good and will likely pay you many visits. Great way to support your local pollinators. Creative cooking -- use the flowers of these plants to add an interesting twist to salads, baked goods, and tea - feel like a culinary expert at home.
8. MySeeds.Co #ad
Calendula officinalis Pacific Beauty Mix, Calendula Mix, Calendula Flower Seeds 4,500 Seeds, MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Calendula officinalis is widely cultivated as a herb and can be grown easily in sunny locations in most kinds of soils. Flower flavors range from spicy to bitter, tangy to peppery. Calendula are considered by many gardening experts as one of the most versatile flowers to grow in a garden.
Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Seeds will germinate freely in sunny or half-sunny locations.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Chrysanthemum Garland Daisy Flower Seeds, Scientific Name: Glebionis coronaria, 1500+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Usda zones: 1, 4, 5, 6, 3, 10, 7, 2, 8, 11, 9, 12. Us regions: california, northeast, Plains/Texas, Arid/Desert, Northern, Mountain, midwest, Southeast. They are also known as the crown daisy. Common names: garland chrysanthemum, japanese-green, shungiku, Crown Daisy, Edible Chrysanthemum, mirabeles, chop-suey-green, tongho, antimonio, tangho, moya, chrysanthemum greens.
Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! Chrysanthemum Coronarium, Garland Seed bloom into single to double bright yellow flowers. Latin name: chrysanthemum coronarium; Species Origin: Mediterranean.
10. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Calendula, Echinacea Coneflower, Chamomile, Sunflower Zinnia, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties, Nasturtium, Shasta Daisy, Marigold, Morning Glory, Snapdragon, Survival Garden Seeds 10 Flower Collection #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Many uses - these flowers are beneficial beyond just being beautiful. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Plant these seeds to grow companion plants to improve the health of your garden.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. This mix includes flowers that are edible, bees, and flowers that can be brewed into teas. Ten flower variety mix - ball's orange calendula, shasta daisy, grandpa ott Morning Glory, crackerjack Marigold, Tetra Mix Snapdragon, Roman Chamomile, Echinacea also known as Purple Coneflower, tip top nasturtium, Chocolate Cherry Sunflower and California Giant Zinnia seeds for planting in your home garden.
Attract beneficial pollinators like birds, have traditional uses in folk medicine, and butterflies. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.